TIP volunteers are always available.
We are called by authorized police officers, firefighters, paramedics, and hospital personnel to provide assistance to individuals and families in times of crisis. We assist:
During search & rescue for missing persons
Family members and friends following a natural, accidental, or unexpected death (including suicide and SIDS).
- Victims of fire, floods & crime.
- Persons involved in automobile accidents.
- School children touched by tragedy.
- Employees after workplace deaths or accidents.
- Elderly bereavement.
- Disoriented or lonely older persons.
- Bystanders/witnesses to any difficult events.
- Persons who are distraught and seeking immediate support.
- Large groups (businesses, schools, government agencies, and other organizations) who have experienced a traumatic event.
Local Businesses & Schools
We can assist large groups of individuals who have experienced a traumatic event at their workplace by providing emotional support, practical support, and information that will help their healing.
If you are experiencing a crisis in your life due to a traumatic event, please call us. We will do what we can to assist you during this time of need.