TIP volunteers are always available.
We are called by authorized police officers, firefighters, paramedics, and hospital personnel to provide assistance to individuals and families in times of crisis. We assist:
- Family members of SIDS victims.
- Family members and friends following a natural, accidental, or unexpected death.
- Family members of a person who has committed suicide.
- Victims of fire.
- Persons involved in automobile accidents.
- Disoriented or lonely older persons.
- Persons who are distraught and seeking immediate support.
Local Businesses & Schools
We can assist large groups of individuals who have experienced a traumatic event at their workplace by providing emotional support, practical support, and information that will help their healing.
If you are experiencing a crisis in your life due to a traumatic event, please call us. We will do what we can to assist you during this time of need.